Democrat Party: start your election engine April 18, 2017Posted by hslu in Congress, Economics, Obama, Obamacare, Trump.
Tags: 2018 election, Pelosi, Ryan
add a comment
I think Democrat has a small chance to capture the majority of the House of Representatives in 2018 because it is difficult to overcome the 44 seat advantage enjoyed by the Republican Party.
That being said, Democrat only needs to win a net of 24 seats to make Pelosi the speaker of the House. If it happens in 2018, Trump will be in deep s**t. Do you see the big “I” word on the wall?
Republican’s has a four seat advantage over the Democrat Party in the Senate right now which means that Democrat only has to win net three seats in November 2018 to become the majority party in the Senate. However, the outcome is not certain for Democrats because Republicans have 9 seats up for grab while Democrats have 23. The independents, who caucus with Democrat, have 2 seats up for election.
Other than Obamacare, Obama actually had nothing to show of in 8 years. The Republican Party has about 19 months to overturn the Obamacare. Once Obamacare is repealed under Trump and Ryan, Obama will be wiped clean completely.
马英九 can teach Obama a Lesson October 23, 2013Posted by hslu in Congress, Global Affair, Obama, Obamacare, Politics, Taiwan.
Tags: Americans, Anthony Weiner, Barack Obama, Democratic, 马英九, Japan Nation Party, Obama, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, United States, 国民党, 民进党
add a comment
Of course, 马英九 can learn something from Obama too.
From 马英九 to Obama:
- Bow to American citizens on national TV for lying to American people on everything he said on Obamacare such as cheaper by $2,500 for everyone, keep you doctor if you want to and stay with the same insurance company if you so desire. He should admit that Obamacare the product has officially changed to Obamashame.
- Obama then should formed an independent but Democratic leaning committee to investigate who did what wrong; starting from Obama all the way down to project engineers and software engineers.. Obama should then set the records straight on national TV and tells American people what Obamashame really is.
- Obama should fire Sibelius for utterly incompetency and lie to the Congress.
- Obama should at Sibelius’s farewell party praise her for her loyalty and for taking the heat and protect Obama from being the target of the criticism.
- Fire everyone involved in this project starting from the government liaison to the contractors, his or her bosses, project engineers, project managers, section managers and division managers. Take out their retirement benefits and ask them pay for the damage too.
马英九 can learn these from Obama:
- Never bow to Taiwanese people on national TV. Once you bow, you are telling others that this was my fault. The case in point: Army corporal 洪仲丘 was tortured to death while serving his duty in July 2013. Someone else did it. Not 马英九.
- Don’t admit any mistake. 死不认账也 because once 马英九 admit he made a mistake, 马英九 will then own the hot potato and he’ll instantly become the target for 民进党。马英九 will 吃不完兜着走。
- 马英九 should go on national TV and start doing his best to preach the idea, sell the products or explain the idea to Taiwanese people. Remember your target audience is the ones who are on the other side of the fence; i.e., 民进党。
- Holding back on firing anyone in your party until it becomes necessary. Let your subordinates defend their positions until it requires your attention. You don;t have to everything yourself.
- Start focusing on something else. Have your spokesperson say that you will be on vacation, play golf, fly to South America or Africa on an unexpected visit.
- Tell Taiwanese people that your idea is the best one government has come up with. Tell them once. Tell them twice. Tell them three times. Have you people go on national TV too. After you tell them a thousand times, it will be a good idea. Lie if you have to. Obama did it all the time. Many, not all, liberals in America are very gullible. They don’t think. They follow because they are blind to the facts. Taiwanese people maybe like them too.
Now, this is what 国民党 and every 国民党员 can learn from the Democrats:
Democrats circle the wagon to protect their own; be it Obama, Obamashame, Sibelius, Dodd, Frank or Rangel. Until the last minute: such as Anthony Weiner of NY. Democrat is united. This is why they defeated Republicans all the time.
Of course, Republicans are fighting a losing battle because the liberal media, such as CNN, NYT, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, is not on their sides. Not even once.
Above all, when chief justice Roberts is on Obama’s side, misguided he maybe, Obama got it made. Period.
Poor 马英九，he always end up as 众矢之的 when someone else made The mistake。
October 16, 2013 – Point of No Return October 16, 2013Posted by hslu in Congress, Economics, Energy, Global Affair, Health Insurance, Military, Obamacare, Oil, Politics, Taxes.
Tags: Congress, Conservatives, Democratic Party (United States), Democrats, government debt, reserve currency, Shale gas, Shale Oil, Trade deficit, United States, United States Congress
add a comment
The war against big government in the United States was lost today. Conservatives are defeated. They are out-numbered. America will collectively pick up its steps toward a big and socialist government for decades to come. Obamacare will be even more difficult to repeal, Democrats will rule the Congress and national debt will pile up year after year until the entire nation is crushed under its weight with no means to ever pay for it.
The fundamental problem is this:
Democrats are like Santa Claus; they pass out free gifts to Americans every month of every year. The majority of Americans like handouts and they will keep Democrats in power. They do not care whether the nation can afford it or not. Everyone wants to have a piece of the pie and they will leave someone else to pay for it.
The surge of shale oil and shale gas productions will delay the day of reckoning because the way America goes about it is like someone is spending his or her inheritance money. The domestic productions will reduce trade deficits, stimulate the economy and help with taxes. Once the inheritance money starts to run out in 10 to 15 years as shale oil productions peak, the rapid build up of national debt will continue and the United States will forever pay a larger share of its taxes to service the debt.
If the status of the reserve currency of the green back is in doubt, which will come someday as other nations lost confidence in US’s ability to pay back its debt, the death knell will sound and the empire will fade away along with its 10 air carriers floating in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
The drama has begun. It can not be stopped. It has reached to the point of no return.
The date is October 16, 2013. This is the day the Conservatives are marginalized.
Obama and big government win.