Obama should resign on Lying to Americans on Benghazi October 25, 2012Posted by hslu in Global Affair, Islam, Obama, Politics.
Tags: Al Qaeda, BarackObama, Benghazi, Hillary Clinton, Jay Carney, Libya, Obama, United States
add a comment
Obama knew what was going on at Benghazi but chose to blame it on a video and lie to the American people.
Here are the evidences:
US Ambassador Stevens: “Conditions in Libya hadn’t met “benchmarks” to reduce American security personnel.”
1. “The security condition in Libya remains unpredictable, volatile, and violent.”
2. “Host nation security support is lacking and cannot be depended on to provide a safe and secure environment for the diplomatic mission of outreach.”
3. “Request an additional 11 bodyguards at the U.S. Embassy in the Libyan capital of Tripoli.”
Ambassador Stevens’s request for additional security was denied by the State Department and the 16-man temporary security team left Libya.
Obama receives his daily intelligence briefing.
9/6/2012 – 9/10/2012
Obama skipped his daily intelligence briefing because National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor said: “(Obama) is among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.”
4:54 pm WH was told that “the firing… in Benghazi…has stopped….A response team is on site attempting to locate COM (embassy) personnel.””
- Obama skipped his daily intelligence briefing and flew to Las Vegas for fund raising
- CIA station chief in Libya wrote that “There was evidence that “Attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi) was carried out by militants, not a spontaneous mob upset about an American-made video ridiculing Islam’s Prophet Muhammad.
- Hillary Clinton on Benghazi attack: “How could this happen? How could this happen in a country we helped liberate, in a city we helped save from destruction?”
- Hillary Clinton: “The U.S. was “working to determine the precise motivations and methods” for the attack and hinted that “Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior . . . . . as a response to inflammatory material posted on the internet.”
- Hillary Clinton “strongly denounced both the anti-Islam video posted on the Internet that is rousing the angry protests throughout the Mideast and the violence targeting U.S. diplomatic compounds.”
- Obama at WH White House Rose Garden: “No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation . . . . . . “
Hillary: “found the video “disgusting and reprehensible. It appears to have a deeply cynical purpose to denigrate a great religion and to provoke rage.”
U.S. Ambassador to UN, Susan Rice, blamed killing on spontaneous protests over an anti-Muslim film, and said on three TV appearances that “we do not have information at present that leads us to conclude that this was premeditated or preplanned.”
WH Press Secretary Jay Carney:
- “Based on information that we — our initial information … we saw no evidence to back up claims by others that this was a pre-planned or premeditated attack; that we saw evidence that it was sparked by the reaction to this video.”
- “That is what we know” based on “concrete evidence, not supposition.”
Obama on Letterman:
- “Here’s what happened. You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character who is extremely offensive [sic] video directed at Muhammad and Islam. . . . So this caused great offense in much of the Muslim world. But what also happened was extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya.”
Here is what actually happened:
After Obama found out Ambassador Stevens and three others were killed by Ansar al-Sharia, Obama decided that the resurgence of Al Qaeda will hurt his re-election chance. Obama instructed his campaign team to blame the deaths on the video and got Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton spread the narrative on TV and covered up the truth.
Obama’s rational went like this:
Bin Laden is dead. Al Qaeda is decimated. Gaddafi is dead. Libya is liberated. Democracy flourishes in the Middle East. Netanyahu has learned his lessons. Iran is still 2 years away from making a nuclear bomb. The world is the safest ever. No intelligence briefing is needed. Stevens’s death is not optimal. The video is out there. Let’s blame the whole thing on that stupid video. Liberal media will help me spread the narrative. Called Susan and Hillary and let us get our stories straight. I have a campaign to run. I am leaving for Las vegas. Hillary, you are a big girl, You can take the heat.
October 16, 2012
There goes Hillary’s chance to run for the president of the U.S. I wonder what Bill Clinton has to say now.